MONDAY, DECEMBER 4
The Douglass Theater, 355 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd.
- 5pm: The Douglass Theater will host a Reception and Q&A with “Here’s Little Richard” Author, Jordan Bassett
- 6pm: Following the discussion, audiences are invited to FREE screening show of the HBO/CNN Films Grammy-Nominated documentary, “I Am Little Richard” in partnership with the Macon Film Guild and Macon Film Festival. Light refreshments will be provided.
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 5:
- 7am- Tune in to 100.9 The Creek Radio’s Creekside Morning Show for an appearance with Here’s Little Richard Author Jordan Bassett Washington Memorial Library, 1180 Washington Avenue
- 10am- Book Signing featuring Jordan Bassett. The Washington Memorial Library will host an author talk and book signing in the Genealogy and History room - presented by Middle Georgia Regional Library.
The Little Richard House Resource Center, 416 Craft Street
- 2pm - Visit the childhood home of Little Richard and enjoy one of Macon’s Historical Landmarks! Tours will be available.
- 3pm - Book signing will begin in the main conference room and allow an opportunity to meet the author.
- 3pm to 7pm - Little Richard History Tours/Each room will feature different information about Little Richard Penniman.
- 3pm to 7pm - Outdoor activities including a bouncy house, music, food, desserts. The event is free to the public, in partnership with Macon-Bibb CEA.
- 6pm Honor Little Richard with cake and ice cream!
Hightails Rooftop Bar at Hotel Forty Five, 401 Cotton Avenue
- 5pm- Enjoy a Little Richard Cocktail Party and Meet & Greet with the Author
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 6:
The Society Garden, 2389 Ingleside Avenue
- 5pm: A Little Richard Birthday Party! Drink specials will be available all night.
- 6pm - 8pm: Little Richard Bingo hosted by drag queens paying homage to the Architect of Rock n’ Roll himself! Prizes!
Grant’s Lounge, 576 Poplar Street
- 7:30pm - 10:30pm: Don’t miss a special Little Richard-centric Macon Music Revue at Grant’s Lounge.